Followers

Τετάρτη 17 Μαρτίου 2010

Danger (Sweden) - First Touch (2008)

Genre: Hard Rock


TRACKLIST:

1. First Touch
2. Miss Money
3. Hey You
4. California Red
5. Shove It
6. On The Run (Bonus Track)
I don’t know what is happening in Sweden, but good music must be busting out the country’s seams. It seems like every time I turn around I stumble on another really good band from Sweden.  Danger is another band that caught my attention with their new six song EP “First Touch”.
So what does Danger sound like? To me their sound is a cross between Crash Diet and older Motley Crue.  The first song on the EP “First Touch” sounds like it could have been on the excellent “Rest In Sleaze” from Crash Diet. This is the first song that I have heard from Danger, and it made me a fan instantly.
“Miss Money” and “California Red” are pretty fun rockers that remind me more of Poison songs, than a Motley Crue ones but I like them nonetheless.
There are days where I would like to crank “Shove It” at maximum value over the speakers in my office.  This should be my new theme song.  My wife likes this one too. :)
“On The Run” is a upbeat hair metal anthem, that is as solid of a closing tune as I have heard all year long.
The six songs on First Touch is like getting an awesome appetizer and having the kitchen close before you could order your main course.  It will whet your appetite and leave you hungry to hear more.  This is Swedish sleaze metal at its finest.  Hair metal fans should not hesitate to buy this!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online